Route

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Leaving the Sheraton and other thoughts!

In German subways there are escalators which only move when you step on them, we choose which exit to take from the subway according to where there are escalators.

I really should have kept a record of time from the moment I decide something to the time it occurs just to find out how long it takes. I once decided to have red shoes and yesterday there was a sale in the hotel of all the lost property. I got 2 pairs of Italian red shoes for three marks each. Also got some black shoes, a straw hat and a dress shirt all came to 17 marks. Also one day said to Paz I want some stockings, that afternoon a girl gave us 3 pairs each because her mom had given them to her and she didn't like the color.

Yesterday was my last day working at the Sheraton and I wanted to finish early as there is a long checking-out procedure and I needed to do it that day as I was leaving the next day. So I did all the work that normally took me a whole day by lunch time! That's 12 tower rooms and 8 VIP rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment