Route

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reflections

I must write character sketches about some of the people I meet on my travels.
Shazlee - the Egyptian; Antonio-the Italian, Ros and Jill from Scotland and England and our very strange room mate - Rosana - from Sicily, where the mafia come from.



It's funny I am always writing and it's Paz who wants to be the writer. I'm quite proud that I am doing this, as they say "a writer writes"it's as simple as that. I have also come to know Paz much better, she has major hang-ups about her family life, sex life and life in general. She has very little motivation. She wants to be rich but hasn't got past that to HOW do I get rich. She is a victim about her childhood, makes out as if things were impinged on her as a child which have left her scared for life. She has an incredibly vicious streak and will to survive above all others, but a lack of respect for herself. She vacillates from putting herself down in front of people to flaunting her snobbish and empty values about being sublimely superior. She sees men as a totally different race from woman, a race... as for me I'm happy, worship my parents, love life, never have any problems more than enough to make the game of life a game! And modest too!!!



Bought an art pad so will start drawing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment