Route

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shopping in Munich for normal life!

Well the experience in Switzerland taught me that I need to throw away my sports shoes, burn my socks and boil my clothes. For 2 weeks I have to live like a normal person, not a traveler, when my friend comes from Israel, so I need to be presentable. I got money out of the bank and went shopping - really should have saved the money but I am a happier person for my purchase - Art Pad 2marks, black stockings 1.95marks, bright green patterned sports shoes 16.50, now I have walking shoes, flat black pumps and these. 3 pairs of cotton socks, so my feet are warmer and don't smell so much 8.00, 4 cotton panties 8.95, my granny nickers served their purpose but they're not exactly alluring. Bra 5.94marks, beautiful feminine non-crease white blouse 25.00, floral to go with black skirt I nicked from Sheraton, green T-shit 5.00. I spoilt myself rotten and loved every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment